Total views : 101
Apollo Tyres Ltd.: Recognition of Trade Union
This case is written on the labour unrest problem at Apollo Tyres, Vadodara Plant. Workers were agitating for recognition of fourth Trade Union and they were pressing their other demands like wage hike etc. This 19 days strike came to end when Government of Gujarat declared the strike illegal.
Apollo Tyres, Gujarat, Labour Unrest, Trade Union.
- Das, S. Apollo Tyres strike ends. Retrieved from http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/apollotyres-strike-ends-112110900178_1.html
- Strike at Gujarat unit: Apollo Tyres loses Rs. 5 crores per day. Retrieved from http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/strike-at-gujarat-unit-apollo-tyres-loses-rs-5-crper-day_779699.html?utm_source=ref_article
- Umarji, V. Apollo Tyres workers go on strike at Vadodara plant. Retrieved from http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/apollo-tyres-workers-go-on-strike-atvadodara-plant-112102500190_1.html
- Strike at Apollo Tyres’ Vadodara plant ends. Retrieved from http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/strikeat-apollo-tyres-vadodara-plant-ends/article4081860.ece
- Apollo Tyres workers demand new union, threaten indefinite stir. Retrieved from http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/apollo-tyres-workers-demand-new-union-threaten-indefinite-stir/1021793/16. Retrieved from http://www.apollotyres.com/en-in/
- There are currently no refbacks.