Total views : 254
A Study on Factors Effecting the Satisfaction Level of Mutual Funds Investors in Jaipur City
Mutual fund is becoming a very popular investment avenue among the financial professional as they are having Knowledge about mutual fund but due to lack of time and also wants better return than fixed income securities that make their inclination towards mutual fund. They are preferring mutual fund as a better investment option due to several reasons as risk can be minimized, selecting the mutual funds by analyzing the past history, switching facility is there, can earn better return in minimum investment and also convenient to handle. But in spite of these facilities there are certain factors which make them not satisfied. This paper is going to study the satisfaction level of mutual fund investors working in financial institutions and how are they inferring the risk minimization through Mutual Fund (MF).
Mutual Fund, Risk Minimization, Satisfaction Level.
- Agarwal, G., and Jain, M., (2013). “Investor’s Preference towards Mutual Fund in comparison to other Investment Avenues”, Journal of Indian Research (ISSN: 231-4155) 1(4), 115-131.
- Arathy, B., Nair, A., Aswathy, P., Sai Anju and Pravitha, R, N., (2015). “A study on factors affecting Investment on Mutual Funds and its Preference of Retail Investors”. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5.
- Bollen, B.,p. and Nicolas (2007). “Mutual Fund Attributes and investor Behavior”, journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 42.
- Gupta, S., P. “Statistical Methods”, 28th edition, Sultan Chand and Sons Publisher.
- Kaminsky, L., Graciela, Lyons, K., Richard and Sergio, S., L. “Mutual Fund Investment in emerhing Markets: An Overview”, The World Bank Economic Review, 15(2), 315-340.
- Kothari, C,.R. “Research Methodology”, Reprint (1999), H.S. Popai for new Age International P (ltd) Publisher.
- Rajesh, K., and Goel, N. (2014). “An Empirical Study on investor’s Perception towards Mutual funds”. International Journal of Research in Management and Business studies, 1.
- Priti ,M., D.(2016). “A study of Investors perception towards Mutual Funds” The SIJ Transactions on industries, financial and in the city of Aurangabad, Business management, 4(2).
- Mehta, S., and Shah,C. (2012). “Preference of Investors for Indian Mutual Funds and its performance evaluation”, Pacific Business Review International, 5(3).
- Prabhavathi, Y. and Kishore Krishna, T.,N. (2013) “Investor’s Preferences towards Mutual fund & future investments: A case Study of India”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 3.
- Ratnhamani, V. (2013). “Investors Preferences towards Mutual Fund Industry in Trichy”, IOST Journal of Business and Management”, 6 (6); 48-5.
- Singh, K. and Binod (2012).“A Study on Investors attitude towards Mutual funds as an Investment option”, International Journal Research In Management, 2(2).
- Susanta,S. and Ansuman, S. (2013). “Investors Perception and Growth Prospects Of Mutual Funds: with special reference to SBI Mutual Fund”, Indian Journal of Applied Research, 3.
- VijayLakshmi, R. and Jayasathya, R. (2009). “A Study On The Factors Influencing The Selection Of Mutual Fund Company”, Journal Of Contemprary Research In Manangement, 4.
- Ravi, V. (2012). “Mutual Fund Investor’s Behaviour and Perception in Indore City”. International Refereed Research Journal,3, Issue-3(1).
- Richard,W, H. (2001). “Mutual Fund Mnager Forecasting Behaviour” Journal of Accounting Research,39.
- There are currently no refbacks.